2017年9月28日木曜日

Day 79 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Maybe you should think in a positive way.
38)  He had no choice but to move to Osaka.
39)  How can I get rid of my stress?
40)  Do you want to speak with him in person?
41)  She should know better than to lie.
42)  Believe it or not, she used to be a famous singer.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  She took me to a bar that she always goes to and knows well. Believe it or not, the man in charge of the store was a famous singer. So I was very happy to see him.
2)  I don’t want to run out of water in case of an emergency. I want to always have water at home. So every time I go to the supermarket, I buy many bottles of water.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼女はわたしを彼女が良く行くバーに連れて行ってくれた。信じられないかもしれないが、有名な歌手がそこの責任者だった。わたしはその歌手に会えてとても嬉しかった。
2) 緊急時に水を切らしたくないので、家に水を常備しておきたい。だから、スーパーに行くと必ず、何本もの水を買う。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) She took me to the bar where she often visited. Believe it or not, a famous singer was in charge there. I was really happy to see the singer.
2) In case of emergency, I never want to run out of water. I want to keep water at home. So whenever I go to a supermarket, I buy several bottles of water.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) How did he seem to be at your first impression?
2) How come you think he is a nice person now?
3) Do you often talk with him at work?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿