2017年9月12日火曜日

Day 61 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  I think you should calm down.
38)  Did it turn out as you expected?
39)  You can’t change your mind anymore.
40)  What if she finds out you made that mistake?
41)  I don’t think you should put too much pressure on yourself.
42)  I have no idea what my mother wants for her birthday.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  Recently, it is normal for women to continue working after they get married. So not many people quit their jobs when they get married. But I still wish I could become a housewife.
2)  My boyfriend asked me to go to India with him for business and live there for a few years. At first, I thought it sounded fun so I felt like going. But now I can’t make up my mind to go with him.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 結婚後、働き続ける女性が最近は多いので、結婚のため仕事をやめる女性はあまり多くない。でもわたしは主婦が良いなと思っている。
2) 彼氏は仕事でインドに行き、そこに数年住まなければいけない。一緒に行って欲しいと頼まれた。最初は楽しそうなので、一緒に行きたいと思っていた。でも今はなかなか決心ができない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) There have been recently a lot of women who have been working after marriage, so there aren’t many women who quit the job after marriage.
But I would rather become a housewife.
2) My boyfriend has to go to India because of business and live there for a few years. I asked me to go with him. At the beginning, I wanted to do that because it sounded exciting. But now I can’t decide easily.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) What are their favorites?
2) Where are you planning to have the gathering?
3) How many members are there for the gathering?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿