2017年9月12日火曜日

Day 60 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Why did you suddenly change your mind?
38)  I have no idea what’s going on.
39)  Have you considered going on a diet?
40)  Do you have any idea when your brother is coming home?
41)  Did it sound like I was angry?
42)  It’s up to you to decide who to invite.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  Our boss changed his mind about the project again. So our team had to think of a plan from the beginning. He always changes his mind about everything so things like this happens everyday. So I am thinking of changing my job.
2)  I didn’t have time to go shopping for groceries. So I had to cook dinner with what I had at home. But it turned out to be a delicious meal than I thought.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 上司がまたプロジェクトについて気を変えたので、わたしたちはプランのすべてをまた考えなくてはならない。彼は何についても気を変えてばかりだ。こういうことは日常的なので、仕事を変えようと思っている。
2) 夕食の買い物に行く時間がなかったので、冷蔵庫にあるものを使って夕食をつくらなければならなかった。でも意外においしい夕食を楽しんだ。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)My boss changed his mind about the project again, so we have to think about all of our plan again. He always changes his mind about anything. That has been usually occurred so far, so I am going to change my job.
2)I had no time going shopping for dinner, so I had to cook by using something in the refrigerator. But unexpectedly I enjoyed dinner.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Marie. I am sure the tomorrow’s family dinner will be a great opportunity. You need to apologize honestly and tell her your true feelings.
Maybe she has felt the same as you for two weeks. It is a little hard for you to join the meeting, but don’t be afraid of meeting her. I hope you are having a good relationship with her again!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿