2017年9月21日木曜日

Day 72 回答例

回答例

37)  Have you tried everything you can?

38)  You will have to finish it sooner or later.

39)  Have you considered living alone?

40)  I can’t afford to study abroad.

41)  By the time it snows in Japan, I will be in Hawaii.

42)  Is he blaming me for making the mistake?


1)  My boyfriend proposed to me. But to be honest, I was thinking of breaking up with him. So I told him that I can’t say yes with this unclear feeling.

2)  We all did our best together for the contest. Because of that, we were able to win. So it was worth working hard.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼氏に結婚してほしいと言われたが、正直を言うと、別れたかった。だから、なんと答えたらいいのかわからないので、イエスと言えないと伝えた。
2) コンテストのために、わたしたち全員は一生懸命頑張ったので、優勝できた。わたしたち自身、そしてわたしの努力が本当に誇らしいかった。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) My boyfriend told me that he wanted to marry me. But to be honest, I wanted to separate him. So I told him that I had no idea what I should say and I couldn’t say Yes.
2) We all tried doing very hard for the contest. Thanks to that, we were able to win. We were really proud of ourselves and our efforts.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Kevin. Moving your body in the park and spending time with your friends, I think you can spend your ideal day off by the two ways. The best point is that you don’t have to spend so much money. Why don’t you try it? I am sure you can release your stress and save money at the same time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿