2017年9月29日金曜日

Day 81 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Believe it or not, my son passed the entrance exam.
38)  Are you still keeping in touch with him?
39)  I want to get rid of all of this garbage in my room.
40)  Why don’t you try going to a cooking school?
41)  Would you keep in touch with me even after you move?
42)  I had no choice but to listen to my boss.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  The company told their customers that if they use their products, their skin will become younger. But it wasn’t true and they had made it up. So their customers want their money back.
2)  I didn’t think I could meet my favorite artist in person. So I was very surprised and excited. But he looked tired so I pretended to be calm.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) その会社は客に、その会社の商品を使えば、彼らの肌が若い人のように美しくなると伝えた。しかし、それは事実ではなかったので、客たちは返金を要求している。
2)お気に入りのアーティストに直接会えるとは予想していなかった。だからびっくりして興奮していた。しかし、彼は疲れているようだったので、平静になるようつとめた。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) The company told the customers that their skin could be beautiful just like young people by using the items. But it wasn’t true, so they demanded the company to return their money.
2) I didn’t expect that I could meet my favorite artist in person. So I was really surprised and excited. But he looked tired, so I tried hard to calm down.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Dave. Why don’t you try getting to know him better? According to what you said, he is a very shy person. So instead of telling you something, he tries hard to show you his true feelings by his behavior.
I also suggest you not to judge people by your first impression. I hope you become friends with him!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿