2017年9月18日月曜日

Day 69 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Will you buy it for me no matter how expensive it is?
38)  Were you able to sleep well last night?
39)  In case I get sick, can I have some medicine?
40)  Are we running out of time?
41)  Don’t you think I got better at cooking compared to last year?
42)  No matter how busy he is, he never forgets to call me.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  It’s getting warm day by day. So it’s time to put away my winter clothes and take out my spring clothes. It’s a good chance so I will throw away clothes that I don’t need anymore.
2)  He’s the best at coming up with new ideas in this company. No one is better than him. So when everyone runs out of ideas, they ask him for his help.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
 1) だんだん暖かくなってきたので、衣替えの時期だ。必要のないものを捨てるにもよい時期だと思う。
2) 新しいアイデアを思いつくのが社内で彼は一番である。だからアイデアを切らしたときはいつも、みんなは彼に助けを求める。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) As it is getting warmer and warmer, it is time to change clothes. I think it is also time to throw away what I don’t need.
2) He is the best person to come up with new ideas in the company. So whenever everyone runs out of ideas, they ask him for help.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Kota. The best environment to raise children is that they can
 breathe the fresh air and enjoy playing around in the nature. I understand you want to teach them the newest techology and you need convenience. But I think you should put your priority on your children’s health.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿