2017年9月16日土曜日

Day 68 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答

37)  We ran out of opinions at the meeting.

38)  No matter what you give her, she’s going to be happy.

39)  Were you able to convince your boss?

40)  In case my boyfriend shows up, I’m going to put some make up on.

41)  I don’t think you should drink so much everyday.

42)  Was that movie worth watching?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  I have a favorite movie director. His movies always have an ending that the audience never expects. So his movies are popular around the world and they are worth watching.

2)  I finally made a decision to start my own company. But I have no experience so I will probably have a lot of difficulties. But no matter what happens, I will never give up.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1)わたしにはお気に入りの映画監督がいる。彼の映画のエンディングは、いつもわたしたちの期待通りでないので、世界中で人気がある。見る価値がある。
2) わたしはようやく自分の会社を始めることを決めた。しかし経験がじゅうぶんでないので、たくさんの困難を経験するだろう。しかし、たとえ何が起ころうと、決してあきらめない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) I have my favorite movie director. The endings of his movies never turn out as we expected. So his movies are very popular all over the world. They are worth watching.
2) At last, I decided to start my company. But I don’t have enough experience, so I will go through a lot of troubles. But no matter what happens, I won’t give up.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I think it is better to raise children in the countryside than in the city. The newest techology or good health, why don’t you try considering which it is more important to raise them? I suggest you to place your priority on your children’s health. Actually, it is inconvenient to live in the countryside, but you have a driver’s license, don’t you? I think there is no problem with living there.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿