2017年9月19日火曜日

Day 71 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  How come you were late for the party?
38)  Is she in charge of this store?
39)  You shouldn’t blame others for everything.
40)  Will we be finished by the time the boss arrives?
41)  Sooner or later she will find out the truth.
42)  I can’t afford to buy that bag.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  My boss was talking on the phone with a serious look. So I tried to listen to the conversation carefully. But I couldn’t figure out what he was talking about.
2)  No matter how hard I try, there is nothing I can do about this mistake. Sooner or later, our boss will find out. So I think it’s best to honestly report the problem to him.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 上司が電話しているとき、本当に真剣そうだった。だから聞くことに集中したが、彼が何について話しているのかわからなかった。
2) どんなに一生懸命頑張っても、このミスに関してできることは何もない。近いうちに上司がこのミスに気づくだろう。だから正直にこのことを話し、本当に申し訳ないというのがベストだ。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)While he was calling, my boss really looked serious. So I tried to concentrate on listening, but I wasn’t able to catch what he was talking about.
2)No matter how hard I try doing, I can do nothing about this mistake. I guess my boss will find out the mistake soon. So the best thing is that I should tell him about it honestly and tell really sorry for him.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
Why don’t you try taking a walk in a park and enjoying trees or flowers? Please also sit on a bench there and try to close your eyes for a while, so maybe you can release your stress. I think you can enjoy your days off without spending so much money. I also suggest you to have lunch with your friends outdoor sometimes. Spending time with your friends outdoor, it sounds really fun, doesn’t it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿