2017年9月12日火曜日

Day 59 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Do you have any idea what she is talking about?
38)  Have you tried contacting the company?
39)  It sounds like you enjoyed the new movie.
40)  Her story turned out to be true.
41)  It depends on the traffic.
42)  What if I can’t pass the exam?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  I can understand that you are worried about your daughter. But it’s not good to interfere with children’s matter too much. It’s important for you to trust your child.
2)  I was chosen as the top sales man for three years in a row. My boss told me that no one had never done it before. So I felt very proud of myself.
 

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) あなたの娘さんのことが心配なのはわかります。でも世話をしすぎるのはよくない。子供を信頼すべきだと思います。
2) わたしはこの3年間、会社の年間のトップセールマンに選ばれた。こんな記録をつくったのは初めてだと、上司がわたしに言ってくれたので、とても自分が誇らしかった。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) I understand you are really concerned about your daughter. But it is not good to take care of her too much. I think you should trust her.
2) I have been chosen as the best salesman of the year in the company for these three years. My boss told me that I was the first person to build such a record, so I was really proud of myself.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I suggest you to join the family meeting. It is a good chance to talk with your sister. Maybe her feeling is same as yours. She also wanted to talk with you, but she couldn’t call you and visit you. Why don’t you try telling her about your feeling honestly? If you do that, she will tell you about her true feeling.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿