2017年9月23日土曜日

Day 75 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答

37)  You will regret it sooner or later.

38)  By the time I turn 30, I want to be married.

39)  I think you should think before you act.

40)  How come you are so fluent in English?

41)  I can’t afford to waste a minute.

42)  I have to finish this report sooner or later.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  I told my father that I wanted to become a fire fighter. My father asked me if I can save other people without caring about my own safety. So I told him that I could.

2)  I ran out of eggs. But I was too lazy and didn’t feel like going out to buy them. So I decided to cook something without using them.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
 1) 父に消防士になりたいと伝えたとき、彼は自分の安全でなく、他人を助けることを第一にできるかと聞いた。わたしはできると伝えた。
2) 卵が切れていたが、買いにいく気分じゃなかった。だから卵なしで何かつくることにした。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)When I told my father that I would become a firefighter, he asked me if I could place my priority on helping others instead of my safety. I told him I could.
2)I ran out of eggs, but I didn’t feel like going shopping. So I decided to cook something without eggs.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I agree with Mark. I also think teenagers mostly act like that. You shouldn’t be so worried about him. Instead of trying to talk with him, why don’t you suggest him to invite his friends over your house? I think it is good idea. One more important thing is that you shouldn’t ask him about everything. Don’t worry, and trust him a little more.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿