2017年9月23日土曜日

Day 74 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答

37)  He will call you sooner or later.

38)  Are you blaming me for this situation?

39)  Will dinner be ready by the time I get home?

40)  Who is in charge here?

41)  My boss blamed me for the trouble at work.

42)  Can you afford to get a new car?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  Only a few people know about the cafe near my office. So it is never crowded with customers and always very quiet. So it is perfect for reading books and studying.

2)  The popular shop in Harajuku was having a special sale. But a group of young girls bought all of the clothes. So the store ran out of items at once.


【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
 1) オフィスの近くにカフェがあって、そこはあまり知られていないので、とても静かだ。だから読書や勉強をするのに理想的な場所だ。
2) 原宿に人気のあるお店で特別セールがあった。若い女の子のグループがやってきて、すべての洋服を買ってしまった。あっという間に、売り切れた。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) There is a cafe near the office. It isn’t very famous but very quiet. So it is an ideal place to read books and study.
2)There was a special sale at a very popular shop in Harajyuku. Groups of young girls came there and bought all of the clothes. So every item was sold out too quickly.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I don’t think you should be worried about him so much. According to what some of my friends said, their sons, who are teenagers, barely talk to them, so they can’t imagine what their sons are thinking about.
Maybe your son is getting more interested in something than talking with you. I suggest you not to be worried about him. Why don’t you try telling him everyday such as “Good morning, hello, good night, thank you, are you fine? ”I think these phrases are simple but very important for you to have a better relationship with him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿