2017年9月5日火曜日

Day 53 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  Are you concerned about something?
38)  I wasn’t satisfied with his answer.
39)  Have you tried to come up with a different plan?
40)  What kinds of ideas did he come up with?
41)  Have you considered what I said yesterday?
42)  Can we have hambugers instead of pizza?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  He told me many times that he will buy me a ring. But he never did. So I finally realized that he just say things he doesn’t even mean.
2)  We were planning to enjoy a trip with just our family. But my wife invited her friend and her friend’s family too without asking me. So I don’t feel like going anymore.


わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) 彼は何度も、わたしに指輪を買うと言った。でも買ってくれたことがなかったので、ようやく彼の言うことは信用できないとわかった。
2)  家族水入らずの旅行を楽しむ予定だったのに、妻が私に聞かずに友達とその家族も招待したからもう行く気がしない。
家族だけで旅行を楽しむつもりだった。でも妻はわたしの了解なしに、友達とその家族と一緒に行くことを決めたので、一緒に行きたくない。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)He told me over and over again that he would buy a ring for me. But he never bought one, so finally I realized I could never trust what he said.
2)I was going to enjoy the trip alone with my family. But my wife decided to go with her friend’s family without my approval, so I don’t feel like going with them.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Advice:
I suggest you to ask him to look at you in the eye while he is talking with you. I don’t know exactly why he avoids looking at you. Maybe he is too shy to look at others in the eye. I also think you should tell him honestly that you need better relationship because you are working on the same project with him. It is very important for both of you to communicate well at work because it helps your project succeed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿