2017年9月12日火曜日

Day 63 回答例

回答例

新規出題分の回答
37)  What if it suddenly rains?
38)  Your vacation plan sounds very nice!
39)  What made you change your mind?
40)  Maybe you should give up this time.
41)  Can you let me know how it turned out?
42)  I have no idea when we can finish this.

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  He has been ignoring all of the company rules. But no one has said anything to him. But I think it’s time to make it clear that his actions are wrong.
2)  I didn’t know that there was a party tonight. So I was wearing clothes that wasn’t appropriate for a party. But I was told that it was a casual party so I joined.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1)彼は会社でのすべてのルールを無視してきた。これまで、彼の行動に気づく人は少なかったが、彼の行動を判断すべき時であるとわたしは思う。
2)今夜のパーティのことはまったく知らなかったので、わたしの服装はカジュアルすぎるように思えた。でもカジュアルなパーティだと言われたので、安心して参加した。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) He has ignored all the rules in the company. There haven’t been many people who noticed his action so far, but I think it is time to judge how he did.
2) I haven’t heard about tonight’s party, so it looked like my wear was too casual here. But someone told me this party was very casual, so I felt comfortable and joined the party.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Opinion:
I think Saya’s advice is the best. The most important point is that your parents love to be outdoor and the nature. Like Saya said, why don’t you have a BBQ party outside with your family and their friends? I am sure your parents will enjoy spending time outside and talking with their favorite people. I hope your parents enjoy such a wonderful party!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿