2017年9月16日土曜日

Day 67 回答

回答例

新規出題分の回答

37)  Have you considered moving to a different town?

38)  No matter how tough it is, I won’t give up my dream.

39)  In case I can’t make it, please go without me.

40)  Was the meeting worth having?

41)  Why don’t you try visiting her another time?

42)  Has his English improved compared to last month?

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)

1)  No matter how hard I try, I can’t get better at cooking. So I always eat out. So, I always can’t eat enough vegetables and I easily get tired.

2)  It was a very hot day. But the event was very crowded with many people. So the host of the event was telling everyone to drink a lot of water.

わたしの回答

【2】 置き換え エクササイズ(日本語文)
1) できるかぎり上手に料理しようとしたけれど、まだ料理が苦手だ。いつも外食をしがちなので、野菜をじゅうぶんに食べていない。その結果、疲れやすい。
2) 暑すぎるにもかかわらず、イベントにはたくさんの人がやってきた。イベントの主催者は、彼らに水分を取るようにすすめた。

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1) Even though I tried cooking as well as possible, I am still poor at cooking. I tend to eat out and don’t eat enough vegetables. As a result, I get tired easily.
2) Even though it was too warm, a lot of people came to the event. The main manager suggested them to have some water as often as possible.

【4】 Communication Skill Exercise(英文)
Your Questions:
1) Why do you want to raise your children in the city?
2) What do you think it is important to raise children?
3) What does he think it is important to raise children?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿