2017年6月2日金曜日

Day 71 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) My boyfriend gave me a necklace.
99) The coffee looks hot.
100) She is not mad at all.

わたしの回答

98)My boyfriend gave me a neckless.
99)The coffee looks hot.
100)She isn’t angry at all.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) My mother gets cold easily.
2) Is everyone having fun?
3) She can’t lose weight easily.
4) I don’t feel like eating today.
5) I have never heard of that. So I am surprised.
6) I tried so hard but it was meaningless.
7) My daughter has a lot of interest in new things. She wants to know more.

わたしの回答

1)My mother is really sensitive to the cold weather.
2)Are you happy? Do you enjoy the party?
3)She can’t lose her weights easily.
4)I don’t feel hungry today. I don’t want to eat.
5)It was so unexpected news that I couldn’t believe it easily.
6)Although we tried hard doing it, we couldn’t finish it. Finally, it was a waste of time.
7)My daughter is really interested in everthing. She is courageous enough to challenge them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿