1) What he said to me was right.
2) He always cares about what his wife is thinking.
3) This price is reasonable.
4) This is my favorite cafe. I come here very often.
5) Which task should I do first?
6) I was irritated because her answer was not clear.
7) Her boss was mean to her. But he quit and she seemed relieved.
1)We found that his words were right.
2)He always worries about how his wife feels about him.
3)This product is not only good, but also at reasonable price.
4)I often come to this cafe, because it is very cozy.
5)Which task do you need to be the most nervous to do?
6)Her answer made me upset, because I am not sure which one it is, “Yes”or “No.”
7)She looked really relieved, because her boss, who always made her very unpleasant, quit the company.