2017年6月6日火曜日

Day 76 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) My girlfriend gave me a wallet on my birthday.
99) My boss is not satisfied at all.
100) My wife looked angry last night.

わたしの回答

98)My girlfriend gave me a purse on my birthday.
99)My boss isn’t satisfied at all.
100)My wife looked angry last night.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I’m so relieved to hear that.
2) Please come home straight.
3) He trusts people too easily.
4) Mushrooms grow in a humid place.
5) I warned him many times but he didn’t listen.
6) I am perfectly ready for the wedding party.
7) I will go to the hot spring this weekend. I will take a good rest there.

わたしの回答

1) I was really relieved to hear the news.
2)Please return directly from school.
3)He is too gentle. He easily accepts what others ask him to do.
4)There are a lot of mushrooms in humid places.
5)I told him not to do it many times, but finally he didn’t accept my advice.
6)All we have to do for the wedding is done!
7)I am going to have a relaxing time at the hot spring this weekend.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿