2017年6月6日火曜日

Day 77 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I want her to come.
99) Could you pass me the salt?
100) May I call you tomorrow?

わたしの回答

98)I want her to come.
99)Can you give me salt?
100)Can I call you tomorrow?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) My father is always busy with work.
2) I can’t wait to see you next time.
3) My skin gets dry in winter.
4) I thought I heard something.
5) I am so tired because I was climbing the mountains all day.
6) My daughter looks just like me when I was young.
7) My sister broke her leg. So she is resting at home.

わたしの回答

1)My father works very hard, so he is always busy.
2)I am looking forward to seeing you again.
3)Every winter my skin gets very dry.
4)I thought I heard something, but I doubt I did?
5)I climbed the mountain all day, so I was really tired.
6)My daughter looks just like when I was young.
7)My sister broke her leg, so she stayed home and waited for her recovery.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿