2017年6月17日土曜日

Day 87 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ> 1) We should wait until things calm down.
2) We won the game against the strong team.
3) I am looking for an excuse not to attend the meeting.
4) You should cry as much as you want.
5) I am not sure whether I can trust him or not.
6) You should not say such a thing so easily.
7) It is not too much to say that he is the best tennis player.

わたしの回答

1)Everyone is too upset to consider now. We should need time to calm down.
2)We unexpectedly won one of the strongest teams.
3)I don’t want to attend the meeting, so I try to find a good reason to be absent from it.
4)Don’t hesitate to cry as much as possible.
5)I want to trust him, but I am not sure if it is right.
6)You shouldn’t say it without thinking.
7)I am really sure that he is the best tennis player in the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿