2017年6月13日火曜日

Day 81 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I want you to be careful.
99) Could you tell me about it?
100) May I borrow your pen?

わたしの回答

98)I want you to be careful.
99)Could you tell me about it?
100) Could I borrow your pen?


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) He couldn’t stop looking at her.
2) My boss gets mad very easily.
3) My uncle doesn’t easily get mad about small things.
4) My co-worker couldn’t walk straight because he was too drunk.
5) I thought this job was easy but it wasn’t.
6) There was a Christmas event at the shopping mall. So there were many people.
7) I should have asked before. But I can’t anymore because it is too embarrassing.

わたしの回答

1)He couldn’t stop looking at her.
2)My boss always gets mad easily.
3)My uncle is so open-minded that everyone really respects him.
4)My co-worker drank too much, so he didn’t walk smoothly.
5)I thought the work would be easy for me to do, but I found it really hard for me.
6)Because of the Christmas event, the shopping mall was crowded with a lot of people.
7)It is very hard for me to ask such a question as a beginner usually gives.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿