2017年6月2日金曜日

Day 72 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) This chair is not comfortable at all.
99) His wife gave him a watch.
100) He looks sick.

わたしの回答

98)This chair isn’t comfortable to sit on at all.
99)His wife gave him a watch.
100)He looked feeling badly.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It is the important to practice little by little.
2) I had no time to eat lunch today.
3) Do you understand his English?
4) Please check when you are free.
5) I was sent from one hospital to another.
6) His dog has finally gotten used to me.
7) When people tell me what I should do, I want to do something different.

わたしの回答

1)It is very important to keep on practicing everyday.
2)I was too busy to have lunch.
3)Do American people understand what he speaks in English?
4)Please check that when you have time.
5)Although I went to see the doctors in some hospitals, they told me to go to another hospital.
6)Finally his dog became friendly to me.
7)Although I like some people, I mostly pretend not to like them.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿