2017年6月17日土曜日

Day 88 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ>
 1) They are working all the time.
2) He looks like he is hiding something,
3) Many famous people come to this restaurant.
4) I thought he would take the job but he didn’t.
5) I really don’t know what you are talking about.
6) We don’t have enough people and we are very busy. But she didn’t come to work.
7) She doesn’t seem friendly. But she is actually a very nice person.

わたしの回答

【3】 置き換え エクササイズ(英文)
1)They keep on working without taking a break.
2)His behavior is unusual.
3)A lot of famous people come to this restaurant very often.
4)We thought he would accept the work, but unexpectedly he didn’t.
5)You are sure that I did it, but I am really that I never did it.
6)We were so busy that we all had to work all day, but she didn’t come to work.
7)At first, she looks unfriendly, but I am sure you will find her kindness soon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿