2017年6月17日土曜日

Online lesson 11

This is my 11th online lesson!

I mostly get up at 4:30 a.m.
What do you get early for?

My hubby has to leave home at 5:30 a.m. , so I get up at 4:30 a.m. to prepare breakfast.
After that, I try hard doing my daily exercise and watching a french video until 8:30 a.m.

置き換え表現

釣りの大好きな祖父は大きな魚が釣れたと得意満面だった

My grandfather likes fishing. He got a big fish and was proud of that.
My grandfather loves fishing, and he was really proud of getting a big fish.(mine)
My grandfather is fishing lover. He got a big fish and he made a proud face.

Then we try to use such an expression ;

Listen!
What happened?
I'm.... because...

Listen!
What's up?
I'm really happy, because this weekend, I went to the Fuchu- Kyodo- no- Mori Park. The park is famous for beautiful hydrangeas in this season. I really enjoyed seeing them!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿