2017年6月3日土曜日

Day 74 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) My brother gave me his computer.
99) My boss is not here at all.
100) You looked tired yesterday.

わたしの回答

98)My brother gave me his personal computer.
99)Mr boss isn’t here at all.
100)You looked tired yesterday.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) He has never met my father.
2) I have headache since this morning.
3) I read the newspaper every morning.
4) The most important thing is to stay healthy.
5) This comic is slowly getting popular every day.
6) I know a good doctor so I will introduce him/her to you.
7) Her boyfriend didn’t return for a long time. She couldn’t wait and she went home.

わたしの回答

1) He has never met my father before.
2)I have had a severe headache since this morning.
3)I always read the newspaper every morning.
4)It is the most important to be healthy in our life.
5)This Manga is getting popular little by little.
6)I know a very good doctor, so I want you to introduce to him.
7)Although she waited for him for hours, he didn’t return. She couldn’t wait anymore and went home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿