2017年6月7日水曜日

Day 78 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) May I visit you next Friday?
99) She wants you to come to the party.
100) Could you call me back?

わたしの回答

98)Can I visit here next Friday?
99)She wants you to come over the party.
100)Can you call me back?


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) We should do this first.
2) He had to report it but he didn’t.
3) He is confident that he is a professional.
4) This is still the beginning.
5) He has strong interest in things he does not know.
6) He doesn’t understand what is important. So his questions are meaningless.
7) I’m amazed at how quick the kids grew up.

わたしの回答

1)We should finish the problem very urgently because it is the most important.
2)He should have told his boss what it happened, but he didin’t.
3)He is very proud of himself as a professional player.
4)It is still very easy to do this , but you have to do more work from now on.
5)He is really interested in a lot of things and tries to challenge anything.
6)I don’t understand why he always asks such questions. His questions aren’t right in this situation.
7)Children are greatly growing up, so I think it is wonderful.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿