2017年6月5日月曜日

Online lesson 10

This is my 10th online lesson!
Today's members are 4 (three guys and myself).
I have been only a woman in this class more than one month.

Today's topic: What dream do you have?

I want to speak three foreign languages fluently; English, french and Chinese.
Am I a language nerd? Yes, I am!

Actually, I have a friend who is also a language nerd. He can speak french, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and two more languages. When he was a child, he lived near the border between France and Spain, so he learned both of the two languages. He has studied Japanese at Tokyo Foreign Language College for years, so his Japanese is really fluent just like a native Japanese. How amazing! I want to speak three foreign languages fluently just like him.

I have been learning french for four years. I think that french is more difficult than English. Especially, it is really hard for me to master french verbs, because they mostly change!

置き換え練習

松岡修造の言葉はやる気を起こさせる。

M's words make me feel positive.(mine)
M's words give me power.
M's words made me energetic.
S's words give me a lot of spirit.

cf. His words always lift me up. His words motivate me.

オンラインレッスンも残すところあと2回になりました。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿