2017年6月13日火曜日

Day 82 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) May I use the bathroom?
99) He wants you to wait for him.
100) Could you give me your number?

わたしの回答

98)May I use the restroom?
99)He wants you to wait.
100)Could I have your phone number?


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She became very beautiful. I thought she was a different person.
2) I waited for my girlfriend for two hours at the station because she was late.
3) He confidently said that he will win.
4) Don’t act as if you don’t know it.
5) I used all of my money so I had to work.
6) She just joined the company so please explain to her in simple words.
7) She never gives up even if she faces many problems. I admire her about this.

わたしの回答
1)How beautiful she became! She is really different from what she was like.
2)I waited for her at the station for two hours, but finally she didn’t come.
3)He promissed that he would win, because he was sure of his victory.
4)Don’t  pretend not to know about it.
5)I spent all my savings. I didn’t want to work, but I had to do that.
6)He just entered the company, so please tell him about it as easily as possible.
7)Although she failed many times, she never gave up doing. She is really great.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿