2017年6月13日火曜日

Day 85 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ>

1) My grandmother can’t hear things very well.
2) The temple was very crowded with people.
3) I don’t like her because she always makes fun of other people’s mistake.
4) She was lying about her age for a long time.
5) She says what she is thinking without hesitation.
6) We were good friends. But I lied to her. And our relationship got bad.
7) Women easily believe what the media says and they buy expensive beauty goods.

わたしの回答

1)My grandmother can’t hear smoothly.
2)There were a lot of people at the shrine.
3)When she finds others’weak points, she always tells about them without thinking. I don’t like her.
4)She has told us her false age for a long time. It was much younger than her real age.
5)She always says everything she wants to say.
6)Since I told her a lie, there has been a distance between us.
7)Although these are expensive cosmetic items, women always trust a lot of information about them easily and buy them.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿