2017年6月13日火曜日

Day 83 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Could you show me the way to the station?
99) May I see the menu?
100) We want her to stay in the company.

わたしの回答

98)Could you tell me how to get to the station?
99)May I see the menu?
100)We want her to stay in this company.


<置き換えエクササイズ> 1) People keep on fishing salmon where they shouldn’t.
2) She was the only person who could do the job.
3) I can’t wake up because I rested too much during the New Year’s Holidays.
4) He works very hard. He is a good staff.
5) Do you know anyone who would take this job?
6) It is not good to lie but sometimes it is necessary to lie.
7) We need to find someone who will take his job. This is the most difficult part.

わたしの回答

1)There are some fishermen who get sermon secretly. It doesn’t seem that they stop doing it.
2)She is the only person that has done it so far. We believe that nobody will break the record.
3)During the New Year Holidays, I got up late in the morning. Now it is still hard for me to get up as usual.
4)He works so hard that we think he is a very good employee.
5)Do you know anyone who can accept the work?
6)There are some situaitons in which we shouldn’t tell the truth.
7)After he quit the company, it is really hard for us to find a very good person just like him.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿