2017年6月10日土曜日

Day 80 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Could you come back tomorrow?
99) May I see this?
100) She wants you to decide.

わたしの回答

98)Could you return tomorrow?
99)May I see this one?
100)She wants you to make a decision.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I don’t want to work overtime any more.
2) My hair gets dry in winter.
3) They are married and they always support each other.
4) It is too late to do anything now.
5) I couldn’t stop looking at her because she was so beautiful.
6) I checked my luggage carefully over and over.
7) She thinks about things carefully and deeply.

わたしの回答

1)I recently have to stay late at the office to finish my work, so I am really tired of it.
2)My hair gets very dry in winter.
3)They love each other, so they have a happy life.
4)Don't regret what it happened. Regret is meaningless, and we have nothing to do more.
5)She was so beautiful that I looked at her for a while.
6)I checked my baggage very carefully.
7)She always considers before she says something or acts.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿