2017年6月10日土曜日

Day 79 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I want you to close the window.
99) Could you take a picture?
100) May I have your (business) card?

わたしの回答

98)I want you to shut the window.
99)Could you take a photo for me?
100)Could I have your name card?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I live very close to the station.
2) Everyone gets busy at the end of the year.
3) She always gives me many useful information.
4) The baby started crying on the train.
5) She acts okay when she is actually not.
6) Please make sure that it does not affect your job.
7) I know it is very hard to pass the entrance exam. But I still want to try it.


わたしの回答

1)My house is very close to the station.
2)In the end of the year, we are mostly busy working.
3)She always gives me a lot of useful information.
4)A baby is getting unpleasant on the train.
5)She pretends to be powerful as much as possible.
6)I know you have a problem with you, but please try hard working.
7)I know a lot about how hard it is to enter the school, but I really want to challenge it.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿