2017年6月22日木曜日

Day 89 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ>
 1) The town became very beautiful. I didn’t think it was the same town.
2) I don’t like the way she talks. It annoys me.
3) It seems like it won’t be sunny tomorrow.
4) He checks all the information before an interview.
5) All of my family gathered and we had dinner last night. We had a good time.
6) I went to the restaurant to see what it is like.
7) It was a kind of accident that has never happened before.

わたしの回答

1)Compared to what the city was like, it has changed so much that we are surprised to visit here. It is very beautiful.
2)I am really tired of how she speaks.
3)I doubt that it will be a good weather tomorrow.
4)He tries hard getting information as much as possible before having an interview.
5)I haven’t seen my family for a long time. Last night we enjoyed having dinner and talking at home.
6)I go to the restaurant in advance to get a lot of information in advance.
7)This is the worst accident that we’ve ever had in this country.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿