2017年6月4日日曜日

Day 75 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) My co-worker looked sad today.
99) My friend gave me a present on my birthday.
100) I’m not angry at all.

わたしの回答

98)My co-worker looked sad today..
99)My friend gave me a birthday present.
100)I am not angry at all.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I will go home directly from my client’s office.
2) I explained to her about it from the beginning to the end.
3) I can’t focus on my work.
4) I have never heard of that.
5) He seemed depressed so I asked him the reason.
6) My husband was disappointed by our son’s test results.
7) He was weird last night. So I asked him about what he was doing again and again.

わたしの回答

1) I am going to go home from my client’s office without returning my office today.
2) I told her everything about what happened.
3) It is really noisy here, so I don’t feel like working hard.
4) I have never heard of the story.
5) He looked unpleasant, so I asked him what the matter was with him.
6) When my husband knew that my son got bad scores in the test , he was really disappointed about it.
7) He looked unusual last night, so I asked him many questions about what he did.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿