2017年5月1日月曜日

Day 48 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I want to study as much as I can.
99) He looks healthy.
100) It is difficult for me to run fast.

わたしの回答

98)I want to study as much as possible.
99)He looks healthy.
100)It is hard for me to run fast.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It is not okay to go out with a co-worker.
2) It is not fair to cry and ask for help.
3) He gives us information little by little.
4) I really enjoyed my long vacation.
5) I will do what is necessary.
6) It made the president very mad.
7) I explained to him what I want to do before the meeting.

わたしの回答

1)Don’t have a date with your co-worker.
2)She cried too much because she wanted you to forgive her. I think it is too clever.
3)He should give us all of his information at once.
4)I really enjoyed my long vacation. I am very satisfied of it.
5)I try to do it as hard as possible.
6)The president got very mad at what I said. It was my bad mistake.
7)In advance, I asked him to agree with me at the meeting.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿