2017年5月19日金曜日

My facebook friend is comming soon!

This weekend, my facebook friend is going to visit Tokyo,
so my friends and I are having a party for her on the 22nd, Monday night.
One of my friend, living in Kanda, already made a reservation for four people at a cosy Italian restaurant in Kagurazaka.
We have something in common: the same age, learning french, facebook friend and living in Japan!

According to her, there are some of french restaurants which are closed on Mondays, like museums and libraries. She wanted to reserve at her favorite french restaurant, but she couldn't because our party falls on Monday. Instead, she made a reservation at an Italian restaurant.

Some of french or ilalian restaurants are closed on Mondays, Tuesday or even Sundays.
I suppose that owners or chefs whose restaurants are closed on Sundays are very religious.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿