2017年5月21日日曜日

Day 59 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Can I stay here?
99) Where is she?
100) Have you ever been to America before?

わたしの回答

98)Am I OK to be here?
99)Where is she?
100)Have you ever been to America?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1)My brother came home at ten. He was very drunk.
2)I slept till noon without waking up at all.
3)He said something to her. It made her mad.
4)My father always drinks out. He comes home after midnight.
5)You should not use money without thinking about the result.
6)I am not in the position to decide.
7)We eat the food that is produced in our town. This is the most ecological way.

わたしの回答

1)When my brother came back at 10 o’clock, he has already drunk too much.
2)I slept so much that I didn’t wake up until at noon.
3)His words made her feel upset.
4)My father always came back home after midnight.
5)You shouldn’t spend a lot of money to buy anything you want.
6)I can’t decide it now.
7)We use what we produce. That is the most ecological life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿