2017年5月15日月曜日

Day 55 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) How often do you study English?
99) This shopping mall is the biggest in Yokohama.
100) I have been studying Chinese.

わたしの回答

98)How often do you study English?
99)This shopping mall is the largest in Yokohama.
100)I studied Chinese.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Yumi can speak English very well.
2) This song reminds me of old memories.
3) My mother does not seem as usual.
4) I can’t stop thinking about it once I start.
5) It was very hot outside. I was tired and didn’t want to do anything.
6) My boss does not finish his job till the end. So I don’t trust him.
7) He easily changes his opinion when he listens to other person’s opinion.

わたしの回答

1)Yumi speaks English very well.
2)This song reminds me of my old days.
3)My mother looks unusual.
4)Once I start thinking about it, I can’t stop easily.
5)It is too hot outside, so I really feel tired.
6)My boss doesn’t work as hard as he can, so we can’t trust him.
7)He accepts others’thought too easily.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿