2017年5月21日日曜日

Day 60 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) How often do you speak English?
99) Can I learn English from you?
100) Biwako is the largest lake in Japan.

わたしの回答

98)How often do you speak English?
99)Could you teach me English?
100)The Biwa Lake is the largest lake in Japan.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She is always trying to improve herself.
2) I asked him to come to the party. But I knew that he would say no.
3) I woke up once but I slept again.
4) I was invited to dinner. Because they needed one more person.
5) We talked about the old days. We could not stop talking about it.
6) Thank you for coming in this terrible weather.
7) He came back as if he didn’t know anything about it.

わたしの回答

1)She always tries hard to be much better than before.
2)I thought he would refuse it, but I told him to join our party.
3)Although I woke up, I was still sleepy so I went asleep again.
4)There were only a few members for the dinner, so I was asked to join it.
5)I haven’t seen my friend for a long time. We enjoyed talking about our memories.
6)On such a rainy day, thank you very much for visiting here.
7)He came back as though nothing important happened.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿