2017年5月8日月曜日

Day 49 回答例

<ウォームアップ・エクササイズ>
98) Please give me time.
99) He is not happy at all.
100) Where do you want to go shopping tomorrow?

わたしの回答

98)Please give me a little more time.
99)He isn’t happy at all.
100)Where would you like to go shopping tomorrow?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Please make sure you are not late for the meeting.
2) Let’s pick some houses that seem good.
3) I cheered for them as loud as I could.
4) I think you are right.
5) He says bad things about other people. He says it without thinking about their feeling.
6) He always changes the plan little by little.
7) The new business did not go well because we started it without enough discussion.

わたしの回答

1)Never be late for the meeting.
2)I am going to get information about which house we should buy.
3)We kept shouting for our team winning.
4)I think your thought is right.
5)He always tells a lot about the people he doesn’t like without thinking.
6)He always changes his plans easily.
7)Our new business failed. We should have started it with consideration.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿