2017年5月30日火曜日

Day 69 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) The result made her happy.
99) I am too tired to run.
100) I slept between my sister and brother.

わたしの回答
98)The result made her happy.
99)I am too tired to run.
100)I slept between my sister and brother.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Everyone in the meeting room was nervous.
2) It is too late to regret it.
3) She quickly notices things.
4) I was so surprised that I couldn’t say anything.
5) Please choose one that looks good.
6) She is always trying to improve herself.
7) My boyfriend tells me what I should not do. I don’t like that.

わたしの回答

1) We all were really nervous at the meeting room.
2)I really regret it, but I can’t do it anymore.
3)She finds everything very quickly.
4)I was so surprised at it that I couldn’t say anything about it.
5)Instead of me, will you choose a good one for me?
6)She always tries hard to improve herself.
7)My boyfriend always tells me not to do something, so I don’t like that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿