2017年5月25日木曜日

Day 62 回答例

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I wanted to eat breakfast but I couldn’t.
2) It is not good for you to sleep at a late time.
3) I can’t wait to buy the new CD.
4) Are you still mad about it?
5) I couldn’t believe what he said.
6) My sister knows a lot of things. So I learn a lot from her.
7) Her daughter did not come home for three days. So she was worried. She wanted to know if her daughter was safe or not.

わたしの回答

1)I wanted to have breakfast, but I had no time.
2)It is bad for your health to stay too late at night.
3)I am going to get his new CD very soon. I really feel excited.
4)Can’t  you still forgive him?
5)I can’t understand why he said like that.
6)My sister knows a lot about anything so she often told me useful information.
7)Her daughter left home three days ago, but didn’t return yet. She was really worried about her daughter.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿