2017年5月28日日曜日

Day 67 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I sat between my father and mother.
99) I am too sleepy to work.
100) It made her mad.

わたしの回答

98)I sat between my father and my mother.
99)I am too sleepy to work.
100)It made her angry.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She changes her thoughts often.
2) It happened so quickly. No one noticed it.
3) I drank too much yesterday and my head hurts.
4) The chef recommends this recipe very much.
5) I can say when I can finish it now.
6) It is very important to speak English everyday.
7) My niece cries when she can’t get what she wants. So I don’t know how to take care of her.

わたしの回答

1)She always changes her feeling.
2)Nobody noticed when it had happened, because it was only a few seconds.
3)Last night I drank too much, so I have a bad headache today.
4)This is the best recipe which the chef recommand us.
5)I am really sure that we almost finish the work.
6)It is important to speak English everyday.
7)My niece is spoiled by her parents, so I have no idea how to treat her.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿