2017年5月26日金曜日

Onine lesson 9

This is my 9th online lesson!
Today's members are 3 (two guys and myself).
I have been only a woman in this class for weeks.

A teaches his young co-workers sales skills because he is a sales manager.
I think he is a good teacher.

These are useful expressions: encourage, support and motivate.

According to what he said, it is important to make your family happy by achieving your goal.

After that, I try to explain what my name means.
My name is Noriko. It's same as Prince Kiko in Japanese Kanji, but it's different from hers in sound.
Nori means "origin" or "century," and "Ko"means a child. I was the first child for my parents. My father named me "Noriko" because I was his first child.

Actually, I didn't like my name when I was a child. It was too simple and ordinary name, so I wanted to be named such as Midori and Yukiko. Just like Anne of Green Gables.

Then we try to make a sentence.

自分と違った価値観の人と話をすることで議論が深まる

When I talk with a person who has a different opinion we can enjoy better discussion.(mine)
I like to speak with people of different value because I can find new thinking.
It is important to talk with persons who have different thoughts you can go to a new world with them.

反対意見を述べる時の表現

I don't agree
I disagree
I'm sorry but
I'm afraid...
I understand your point, but
You could say that, but
I can see where you are coming from, but ..

Which is better, traditional names or modern names?

I think that traditinal Japanese names is better, because they mostly have good meanings.
Instead, very modern Japanese names are meaningless.
For foreigners, it is easier to pronounce mordern names than traditional ones. But when I see morden names, I often think like that, "what do those names mean?  They are meaningless."

A has a daughter whose name is Yuika.
Yui means unique and Ka means summer.

I enjoyed today's lesson!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿