2017年5月12日金曜日

Day 51 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I have been living here for two years.
99) She looked sad yesterday.
100) The best way to travel in Tokyo is to take the train.

わたしの回答

98)I have been living here for two years.
99)She looked sad yesterday.
100)The best way to move in Tokyo is to take a train.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) My son often cries.
2) Everyone can see he is lying.
3) The project is going well than I thought.
4) My father always cares about how people see him.
5) I smoked so that I don’t have to think about it.
6) He is a leader of our group. But no one actually thinks he is the leader.
7) It is important for a president to see things from a wide point of view.

わたしの回答

1)Whenever he feels sad, my son starts to cry.
2)It is obvious that he says a lie.
3)Unexpectedly our project is going very well.
4)My father always worried about how others feel about him.
5)I took a break because I wanted to be relaxed.
6)We don’t believe that he is a real leader.
7)As a president, he should see things from every angles.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿