2017年5月20日土曜日

Day 58 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Shinkansen is the fastest train in Japan.
99) Yokohama is the second largest city in Japan.
100) Can I see the map?

わたしの回答

98)The Shinkansen is the fastest train in Japan.
99)Yokohama is the second one of the largest cities in Japan.
100)Can I see the map?

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) She is careless so she always forgets things at home.
2) I receive very little money from this job.
3) This phone has the newest function.
4) He still has feelings for her. / He still likes her.
5) I am good at cooking. So I will make him a great dinner tonight.
6) She always tries to take care of me. But I don’t need her help.
7) My daughter gets really mad when she cannot get what she wants.

わたしの回答

1)She is a very careless person. She always leaves home without having what she needs.
2)We get little money from this job.
3)This cellerphone has the latest system, so it is really useful.
4)They got divorced, but he still loves her.
5)Tonight, I want to cook a delicious dinner for him as hard as possible.
6)She takes care of others much more than she needs.
7)My daughter always wants us to take care of her.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿