2017年5月13日土曜日

Day 53 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) There is a book in my bag.
99) The Olympics is the most famous sports festival in the world.
100) He looked very excited to go there.

わたしの回答

98)I have some books in my bag.
99)The Olympic is the most famous sports festival in the world.
100)When he went there, he looked excited.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) If you get lost, please call me.
2) My boss just got married and he looks happy.
3) My son lies a lot and I don’t know what I should do.
4) I sent a wrong message to my client by mistake.
5) I don’t want to but I use a lot of money on my pay day.
6) She can decide and act according to the situation.
7) Please explain to your boss what happened.

わたしの回答

1)If you get lost, please call me.
2)My boss looks happy because he got married recently.
3)My son always says a lie. We have no idea what we should do about it.
4)I had a bad mistake. I sent this e-mail to the wrong person.
5)When I get my wage once a month, I feel so happy that I want to spend a lot of money.
6)She is good at giving good response to anything.
7)Please explain to my boss what has happened.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿