2017年5月26日金曜日

Day 65 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) I am too tired to move.
99) The restaurant is between the bank and the convenience store.
100) His words make me happy.

わたしの回答
98)I am too tired to move.
99)The restaurant is between the bank and the convience store.
100)His words make me happy.


<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) The job is too easy for him.
2) Please dress formally.
3) He doesn’t have the courage to do it.
4) The situation is too bad. I can’t do anything about it.
5) I can’t understand what he is talking about.
6) The new teacher is quite great. She is very good at her job.
7) It is important to know who is responsible.

わたしの回答

1)He has to do much harder than he can in order to finish the work, but I think it is too hard for him.
2)Don't come in casual wears. Please wear such as suits and dresses.
3)He isn't brave enough to do it.
4)Our stiuation is getting worse and worse. We can’t do it anymore.
5)It is too difficult to understand what he says.
6)Our new teacher is very good.
7)We should know who had the most responsibility on the work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿