2017年5月12日金曜日

Day 52 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) The train station is farther than the bus stop.
99) I can speak English as well as my sister.
100) It is easy for her to answer the question.

わたしの回答

98)The station is more far than the bus stop.
99)I can speak English as well as my sister.
100) It is easy for her to answer the question.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) It was a careless thing to say.
2) I feel very ashamed of myself.
3) Everyone can see where he is in the crowd.
4) Everyone can come up with that idea.
5) Your bangs are not the same length. It is very cute.
6) I did very bad on my test. I don’t even want to look at it.
7) My daughter cries and screams when she cannot get what she wants.

わたしの回答

1)You said it very carelessly.
2)I should have worked much harder. I regret it now.
3)Everyone notices him even in the crowd.
4)Your idea is uninteresting.
5)The hair on your forehead is a little irregular, but I think it’s cute.
6)I got very bad scores in the test.
7)Whenever I don’t give her what she wants, my daughter cries aloud.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿