2017年5月30日火曜日

Day 70 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) My boss looks angry.
99) I am not excited at all.
100) He gave me his phone number.

わたしの回答

98)My boss looks angry.
99)I am not excited at all.
100)He gave me his phone number.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) Everyone can see he didn’t like her.
2) Can I have another cup of coffee?
3) Can I have an extra plate to share?
4) It is the best season for apples.
5) My boyfriend had a fever so I took care of him.
6) There is both good point and bad point in both ways.
7) He asked me on a date. But he had to work and we couldn’t go on a date. I was sad.

わたしの回答

1)It was obvious that he hated her.
2)Please give me another cup of coffee..
3)Could you bring me a serving plate?
4)Apples are in the best season now.
5)His fever was a little high, so I took care of him.
6)I an’t decide which way is better.
7)I was looking forward to having a date with him, but I couldn’t go out with him. So I felt unhappy.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿