2017年5月20日土曜日

Day 57 回答例

<ウォームアップ エクササイズ>
98) Where did you cut your hair?
99) She looked happy this morning.
100) It is fun to study French.

わたしの回答

98)Where did you have your hair cut?
99)She looked happy this morning.
100)It is fun to study french.

<置き換えエクササイズ>
1) I have to hand in the report very soon.
2) He drank a lot of alcohol.
3) I should start saving money for future.
4) I don’t want to say my name.
5) Ken got hit by a car because the driver could not see him.
6) He doesn’t understand others’ feelings and situation. So he says things that irritates people.
7) If you do what you decided to do everyday, you can trust yourself.

わたしの回答

1)The deadline is coming very soon. I have to finish my report as hard as possible.
2)He drank too much. It is very bad for health.
3)We have to save money in order to have a happy life because we are getting older.
4)Please hide my name.
5)There was a car accident because the driver wasn’t able to see Ken.
6)His words always makes us upset.
7)You should do everything you decided to do every day. So you will be able to believe yourself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿